Legends - Starts June 17
- Are you struggling with day to day tasks that were once easy?
- Have you tried other gym routines only to stop going because you lost interest?
- Do you want to get back to enjoying the activities you love to do outside of the gym?
- Or do you just want "to feel like yourself" again?
- Even worse, does your family have a history of preventable diseases?
- After all these years are you still confused on something as fundamental as proper exercise & nutrition?
CrossFit Augusta is excited to offer our new Legends class. If you are 50 or older, this class is for you! These workouts will improve your level of fitness through functional exercises in a welcoming and supportive environment. The Legends class will help you regain balance, strength, mobility and help you maintain your independence for years to come.
Our workouts will always be tailored to your physical ability. We will focus on strength, stamina, balance, and coordination with the long-term goal of health, fitness and overall well-being. You will also be a part of the fun and welcoming CrossFit Augusta community.
Coach Michael Combs will coach the Legends class and brings experience training more experienced adults, and has a degree in Kinesiology and an Orthopedic Exercise Specialist certification.
The class meets Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00am-9:00am. There are limited spots available so sign up now!
Fill out this form to learn more!